TS1 Tablet Holder Stand
& Free Shipping
Tablet Stand Adjustable, Nulaxy Tablet Stand Holder Foldable, Tablet Drawing Stand Compatible with iPad Pro 9.7, 10.5, 12.9 Air Mini 4 3 2, Kindle, Nexus, E-Reader, Microsoft Surface, Samsung Galaxy
- 【Absolutely Sturdy & Durable】The main body of the Nulaxy tablet stand holder is made of remarkable aluminum alloy, ensuring the stand holds your tablet absolutely sturdy than any others. You can easily interact with your tablet without any shake or waggle. You may find the angle a little bit harder to adjust, but that’s exactly the durable firm screw works to maintain the tablet stand super stable.
- 【Leading Detail Design】The dual wider support legs give the Nulaxy tablet holder a neat appearance as well as a stable performance. The tablet stand holder has 2 transverse silicone strips on the surface to hold your laptop firmly. Plus the silicone anti-slip pads at the bottom of the base plate protect your tablets from sliding and daily scratches.
- 【Adjustable and Ergonomic】TS1 tablet holder can be adjusted to any angle that fits you best, so you can easily raise your tablet to your eye level. You don’t have to hold your tablets anymore, just free your hands and get the most comfortable posture for yourself. Since it’s fully adjustable and foldable, you can easily carry it wherever you go.
- 【Tablet Case Friendly】Nulaxy adjustable tablet holder has 2 wide hooks, which are able to fit all kinds of tablets and even enable you to use it with a tablet case. It perfectly fits all laptops up to 12.9 inches, such as iPad Pro 9.7, 10.5, 12.9 Air mini 4 3 2, and other devices: any cellphones, Amazon kindle, Nexus, Tab, E-reader, Microsoft surface series tablets, Samsung galaxy tabs, etc.
- 【, Especially for iPad Drawing】Nulaxy tablet drawing stand holder, is especially suitable for iPad drawing/graphics tablet drawing. You can tap/click/swipe the screen without worrying about the tablet wobbling or falling off. The tablet stand can be easily used for many occasions, such as watching videos, viewing photos, cooking, reading, typing, browsing, Facetime calls, etc.