NX09 Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- High Quality: Designed with digital display, it can detects and displays the voltage of car battery after power on. Featuring Bluetooth 4.2 technology, better anti-interference performance, Nulaxy NX09 ensure you a safer drive and better life.
- Hands Free Call: Built-in microphone with Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression technology, it will automatically switch from music playing to hands-free talking when answering a phone call. Also it supports hang up/ reject/ redial the last number.
- Excellent Stereo Sound: With stable fm signal, it can stream Bluetooth phone to car stereo system through FM radio. The led light will be switched by Red/ Green/ Blue/ Yellowish Green/ Purple/ Cyan/ Silver White or enter into breathing lighting mode.
- Dual USB Interfaces: One USB port with music icon is for USB music playing, the other QC3.0 USB charger compatible devices up to 4x speed of the conventional car charger. Enjoy in-car stereo streaming and charge your smart device at the same time.
- Activate Siri/ Google Now: Supports TF Card and U disk (up to 32GB). NX09 also can activate Siri or Google Now if long press the “Previous” for 3 seconds. Besides, it will automatically connect to its memorized paired Bluetooth device when power on.
Step 1: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your phone;
Step 2: Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on;
Step 3: Unplug the FM transmitter and plug it again.
Step 4: When the display is on (please start the car engine so the transmitter will be powered on), find the FM transmitter on your Bluetooth setting and tap on your phone to start pairing again. The device name of the FM transmitter is usually the model number.
It may fail to connect if the Bluetooth name of your phone is too long. At this point, you might need to shorten the Bluetooth name to let it be paired.
Note: Please be noted that the FM transmitter can only connect to one device at the same time.
Step 1: Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
Step 2: If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
Step 3: Turning up the volume of fm transmitter and your phone, then turning down the volume of the car radio below to level to achieve better sound quality.