NX10 Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- 【Quick Charge 3.0】: Possibly the latest, fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world. Up to 4X faster than standard chargers, it is able to charge compatible devices to 80% within 35 minutes.
- 【Crystal Clear Music Streaming】: You can stream music on your car stereo via Bluetooth/ USB Flash Drive (≤32GB) / microSD Card (≤32GB). Advanced noise reduction technology will ensure quality, crystal clear sound. Note: WMA MP3 WAV APE FLAC music formats in USB flash drive or microSD card are supported.
- 【Enjoy Hands-free Calls】: Nulaxy technology provides a stable connection and echo-cancellation can reduce background noises for better hands-free calls, so you can answer phone calls with a press of the button.
- 【7 Color LED Backlit Version】: Supporting 7 colors led backlit light, including Red/ Green/ Blue/ Yellowish Green/ Purple/ Cyan, this Bluetooth fm transmitter will give you a visually stunning display of colors, which is a nice way to match the colors already in the car.
- 【Safety Functions】: Safety first. NX10 is equipped with a voltmeter to show you the condition of your car battery. Voltage should be between 13. 2V to 14. 7V when your car is on and moving. 12. 2V to 12. 8V when your car is parked and ignition is off.
Step 1: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your phone;
Step 2: Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on;
Step 3: Unplug the FM transmitter and plug it again.
Step 4: When the display is on (please start the car engine so the transmitter will be powered on), find the FM transmitter on your Bluetooth setting and tap on your phone to start pairing again. The device name of the FM transmitter is usually the model number.
It may fail to connect if the Bluetooth name of your phone is too long. At this point, you might need to shorten the Bluetooth name to let it be paired.
Note: Please be noted that the FM transmitter can only connect to one device at the same time.
Step 1: Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
Step 2: If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
Step 3: Turning up the volume of fm transmitter and your phone, then turning down the volume of the car radio below to level to achieve better sound quality.