KM18 Plus Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- 1. ON / OFF BUTTON - Nulaxy KM18 Plus is an upgraded version of the Nulaxy KM18 with On / Off Button. An easier way to turn your KM18 Plus on and off. Nulaxy always thinking about your comfort while driving.
- 2. GREAT ADVANTAGES: Compatible with most devices on the market (Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Sony) you will not have problems with compatibility. Play your favorite songs in the sound of your car through Bluetooth, TF Card, Aux Cable. Advanced noise reduction system will guarantee you a quality crystal clear sound.
- 3. BIG LCD DISPLAY: Developed with 1.44 inches screen to better visualize your phone calls, musics, car battery voltage. Ideal sized screen to assist drivers without disturbing the experience while driving safely.
- 4. TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR CAR: With our device you will add in your car: 1) Bluetooth connection; 2) Answer phone calls with a click and safely while driving; 3) Voltmeter function to control the quality of your car battery; 4) 3 different ways to play music in your car and more.
- 5. VOLTMETER FUNCTION: Safety when driving is our first concern, so we equip our devices with voltmeter. You can now check the quality of your battery before your trip or daily ride. Battery between 14.8V to 13.4V is when your car is on and moving. Battery between 12.8V to 12.2V is the normal voltage of the battery in your car parked and power off. Battery below 12V change the battery as soon as possible.
Step 1: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your phone;
Step 2: Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on;
Step 3: Unplug the FM transmitter and plug it again.
Step 4: When the display is on (please start the car engine so the transmitter will be powered on), find the FM transmitter on your Bluetooth setting and tap on your phone to start pairing again. The device name of the FM transmitter is usually the model number.
It may fail to connect if the Bluetooth name of your phone is too long. At this point, you might need to shorten the Bluetooth name to let it be paired.
Note: Please be noted that the FM transmitter can only connect to one device at the same time.
Step 1: Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
Step 2: If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
Step 3: Turning up the volume of fm transmitter and your phone, then turning down the volume of the car radio below to level to achieve better sound quality.