Nulaxy EAN: 8438412141523
- UPGRADED MODEL OF OUR BEST SELLING PRODUCT KM18
- CRYSTAL CLEAR MUSIC FROM 3 SOURCES
- EXTRA FEATURES
- SAFETY FUNCTIONS
KM18 Color Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- Upgraded with 1.8” TFT color display and buttons offers a wider visual interface for more information. Output QC3.0 fast charge port and 5V/2.4A USB port efficiently gets your IOS or Android devices fully charged.
- Supports fast forward & fast backward, 3 music input sources, 4 play modes and 5 EQ modes; Nulaxy newest bluetooth car adapter also built-in microphone and supports hands-free talking and private calls.
- Supports AUX/ BLUETOOTH/ TF CARD. It adopts advanced interference and noise cancellation technology - CVC technology creates full duplex sound and suppresses noise and wind.
- Supports Repeat All/ One/ Random/ Folder. Smart QC3.0 USB charges compatible devices up to 4x speed of the conventional car charger. Built-in over-current, over-voltage, intelligent temperature control and short circuit protection.
- Safety first. Nulaxy equipped it with a voltmeter to show you the condition of your car battery. Voltage should be between 13.7V to 14.7V when your car is on and moving. 12.2V to 12.8V when your car is parked and ignition is off.
Step 1: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your phone;
Step 2: Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on;
Step 3: Unplug the FM transmitter and plug it again.
Step 4: When the display is on (please start the car engine so the transmitter will be powered on), find the FM transmitter on your Bluetooth setting and tap on your phone to start pairing again. The device name of the FM transmitter is usually the model number.
It may fail to connect if the Bluetooth name of your phone is too long. At this point, you might need to shorten the Bluetooth name to let it be paired.
Note: Please be noted that the FM transmitter can only connect to one device at the same time.
Step 1: Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
Step 2: If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
Step 3: Turning up the volume of fm transmitter and your phone, then turning down the volume of the car radio below to level to achieve better sound quality.