KM18 Black Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- 1.44 Inch LCD Display: Nulaxy KM18 Bluetooth FM transmitter has a 1.44 inch screen for better displaying information like phone calls, FM channels, music, car battery voltage, etc. The ideal screen size to assist you in driving safe without disturbance.
- Flexible Gooseneck&Bluetooth V5.0: The rotatable Gooseneck of the wireless radio adapter can provide you with an adjustable viewing angle and optimal viewing comfort of LCD display screen. With the Bluetooth V5.0 technology, the car bluetooth adapter can provide a more stable and faster connecting without intermittent disconnection.
- Noise Cancellation&Hi-Fi Sound Quality: Nulaxy noise-cancellation technology dampens the road noise and gives you clear, crisp sound for hands free calls. High Quality Music Streaming ensures crystal clear sound for listening music and hands-free calls.
- Hands-free Calls&Google Assistant: All in one button for hands-free calls: answer/reject/hand up/recall make you seamlessly switch between incoming calls and music. And this Bluetooth car adapter supports Siri/Google Assistant to make phone calls, send texts or get driving directions. Enjoy complete voice-control and safer driving with this Bluetooth transmitter.
- Wide Compatibility: The fm transmitter bluetooth for car is compatible with most devices on the market, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, HTC, Galaxy, Sony, MP3 player, tablet and Android Smartphones. You can play your favorite songs on your car stereo via Bluetooth, TF Card and Aux Cable. And it fits 12V-24V cars and trucks. IC: 26752-KM18. HVIN: KM18.
Step 1: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your phone;
Step 2: Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on;
Step 3: Unplug the FM transmitter and plug it again.
Step 4: When the display is on (please start the car engine so the transmitter will be powered on), find the FM transmitter on your Bluetooth setting and tap on your phone to start pairing again. The device name of the FM transmitter is usually the model number.
It may fail to connect if the Bluetooth name of your phone is too long. At this point, you might need to shorten the Bluetooth name to let it be paired.
Note: Please be noted that the FM transmitter can only connect to one device at the same time.
Step 1: Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
Step 2: If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
Step 3: Turning up the volume of fm transmitter and your phone, then turning down the volume of the car radio below to level to achieve better sound quality.