KM18 Black Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- 1. THE BEST: Consolidated for customers the best FM Transmitter on the market the Nulaxy KM18 won the market for its superior quality and reliability.
- 2. GREAT ADVANTAGES: Compatible with most devices on the market. Play your favorite songs on your car stereo through Bluetooth, TF Card, Aux Cable. Advanced noise reduction technology will ensure quality, crystal clear sound.
- 3. BIG LCD DISPLAY: 1. 44 inch screen to better visualize phone calls, music, car battery voltage. The ideal screen size to assist you in driving safe without disturbance.
- 4. TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR CAR: 1) Bluetooth connection; 2) Answer phone calls with the press of a button; 3) Voltmeter function to monitor the quality of your car battery; 4) 3 different ways to play music in your car, and more.
- 5. SAFETY FUNCTIONS: Safety first. KM18 is equipped with a voltmeter to show you the condition of your car battery. Voltage should be between 13. 2V to 14. 7V when your car is on and moving. 12. 2V to 12. 8V when your car is parked and ignition is off.
Step 1: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your phone;
Step 2: Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on;
Step 3: Unplug the FM transmitter and plug it again.
Step 4: When the display is on (please start the car engine so the transmitter will be powered on), find the FM transmitter on your Bluetooth setting and tap on your phone to start pairing again. The device name of the FM transmitter is usually the model number.
It may fail to connect if the Bluetooth name of your phone is too long. At this point, you might need to shorten the Bluetooth name to let it be paired.
Note: Please be noted that the FM transmitter can only connect to one device at the same time.
Step 1: Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
Step 2: If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
Step 3: Turning up the volume of fm transmitter and your phone, then turning down the volume of the car radio below to level to achieve better sound quality.