We are here to provide you with more information and answer any questions you may have.
Below FAQ are some common concerns of Nulaxy products, if you have other questions, please just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Turn on your car radio, and turn the car FM radio till you find an unoccupied frequency from 87.5~108MHz. Step 2: Long press “Previous” or “Next” enter frequency mode( LED screen starts flashing the frequency), and rotate the knob to set it on the same frequency as your car radio.
Step 1: Turn on your car radio, and turn the car FM radio till you find an unoccupied frequency from 87.5~108MHz. Step 2: Long press to enter frequency mode( LED screen starts flashing the frequency), rotate the knob to set it on the same frequency as your car radio.
Step 1: Turn on your car radio, and turn the FM radio till you find an unoccupied frequency from 87.5~108MHz. Step 2: Press CH+ / CH- on KM18 to set the frequency to the same as your car radio.
If you are experiencing a connection issue, please try with another phone or vehicle, or you can try the following steps:
a: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your phone;
b: Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on;
c: Unplug the FM transmitter and plug it in again.
d: When the display is on (please start the car engine so the transmitter will be powered on), find the FM transmitter on your Bluetooth setting and tap on your phone to start pairing again. The device name of the FM transmitter is usually the model number.
It may fail to connect if the Bluetooth name of your phone is too long. At this point, you might need to shorten the Bluetooth name to let it be paired.
Please be noted that the FM transmitter can only connect to one device at the same time.
Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
Turn up the volume of NX09 and your phone, then turn down the volume of the car radio below the level to achieve better sound quality.
KM18, KM22, KM29, and Other KM Models Equipped with Aux-In Jack:
Yes, If your phone or audio player doesn’t support Bluetooth, you can use a 3.5mm audio cable to connect it to KM18.
NX09, NX10, and Other NX Models without Aux-In Jack:
No, it only can work with Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Yes, it turns off automatically with most vehicles. However, Chevrolet Malibu and some other models may not cut the power outputs of the cigarette lighter/outlet after the engine has been switched off. Please make sure to unplug the FM transmitter from the car cigarette lighter after use to prevent your car battery from being drained.
1. Please first check whether both the radio and transmitter are on the same station.
2. Try to turn up the volume of your smartphone and the transmitter.
3. You should answer or make a phone call by pressing the phone button of the FM Transmitter.
4. Try to adjust the position of the unit by bending the extension thereby putting the mic hole at different angles.
For this issue, please check the following steps:
1. If your Bluetooth headset has been paired with other devices, please disconnect them and clear the Bluetooth records of your headsets, then try to pair it again with the BR04.
2. Please make sure that the BR04 is in the transmitting state and in the search pairing state, keep the distance between the Bluetooth headset/speaker and BR04 not more than 1 meter, which will affect the connection.
There are obstacles between the two connections. Wall penetration will affect the transmission and reception distance of Bluetooth. In addition, the signal interference at home and the distance received by the headset will be affected.
|HD Priority (sound quality priority):|
1. aptX HD
2. aptX Low Latency
|LL Priority (Low latency Priority):|
1. aptX Low Latency
2. aptX HD
*Note: The Bluetooth codec used also depends on the compatibility of the connected device.
1. Please make sure the current is stable. Defected charger or charging cable will affect the sound quality.
2. Clear the dust or stain of the jack before use.
3. Do not put your BR04 onto the metal material or beside the obstacle that blocks the signal.
1. please check AUX/OPTICAL switch is in the OPTICAL position.
2. please check the optical cable to be plugged in the TX input but not the RX output.
3. please set your TV’s sound out/speaker set to the “EXTERNAL SPEAKER”, and change the audio format from Dolby to PCM.
1. In RX mode:
When the BR04 is turned on, it will enter the auto sleeping mode when 10 minutes of no Bluetooth pairing. Over 10 minutes of no pairing, the product automatically sleeps. In this mode, the indicator lights RX and OPT (or AUX) will be on. You can press any button to awake the BR04.
2. In TX mode:
When the BR04 is turned on, it will enter the auto sleeping mode when 10 minutes of no Bluetooth pairing. Over 10 minutes of no pairing, the product automatically sleeps. In this mode, the indicator lights TX and OPT (or AUX) will be on. You can press any button to awake the BR04.
3. There is no sleep mode in Bypass mode.
The optical fiber cable of the TV is not compatible with BR04, that is, the agreement of the optical fiber cable is not reached, and the optical fiber signal output by the TV cannot be identified by this product, and there is no way to solve it.
Please use one end of your device to open the mount until the mount is long enough to hold the device, then let your hand go, the clamp will hold your device steadily.
Note:1: This tablet stand is compatible with all phones and tablets in 7-11 inches, but it does not fit with a 12.9″ iPad pro.
2: In order to hold your device steadily, please mount your phone in landscape mode and tablet in portrait mode. 3:As the tablet stand comes with two 360-degree pivot joints, it is adjustable in height and also angle, but not all the angles and height can hold your device sturdy, please adjust it to find the best angle and height for your device.