Frequently asked questions
1: How to sync FM frequency?
Step 1: Turn on your car radio, turn the car FM radio till you find an unoccupied frequency from 87.5~108MHz.
Step 2: Long press “Previous” or “Next” enter frequency mode( LED screen starts flashing the frequency), rotate the knob to set it on the same frequency with your car radio.
Step 1: Turn on your car radio, turn the car FM radio till you find an unoccupied frequency from 87.5~108MHz.
Step 2: Long press to enter frequency mode( LED screen starts flashing the frequency), rotate the knob to set it on the same frequency with your car radio.
Step 1: Turn on your car radio, turn the FM radio till you find an unoccupied frequency from 87.5~108MHz.
Step 2: Press CH+ / CH- on KM18 to set the frequency same with your car radio.
4: Will this product work with an mp3 player that is not Bluetooth capable?
5: Does this device turn off automatically when you turn the car off?
Yes, it turns off automatically with most vehicles. However, Chevrolet Malibu and some other models may not cut the power outputs of the cigarette lighter/outlet after the engine has been switched off. Please make sure to unplug the FM transmitter from the car cigarette lighter after use to prevent your car battery from being drained.
3: How do I eliminate static?
Step 1: Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
Step 2: If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
Step 3: Turning up the volume of NX09 and your phone, then turning down the volume of the car radio below to level to achieve better sound quality.
2: Keeps disconnecting
If you are experiencing connection issue, please try with another phone or vehicle, or you can try the following steps:
a: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your phone;
b: Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on;
c: Unplug the FM transmitter and plug it again.
d: When the display is on (please start the car engine so the transmitter will be powered on), find the FM transmitter on your Bluetooth setting and tap on your phone to start pairing again. The device name of the FM transmitter is usually the model number.
It may fail to connect if the Bluetooth name of your phone is too long. At this point, you might need to shorten the Bluetooth name to let it be paired.
Please be noted that the FM transmitter can only connect to one device at the same time.
6: Unable to hear the voice hearly
1. Please first check whether both the radio and transmitter are on the same station.
3. You should answer or make a phone call by pressing the phone button of the FM Transmitter.
4. Try to adjust the position of the unit by bending the extension thereby putting the mic hole at different angles.
Wireless Audio Transceiver
3: BR04 Sound Quality & Low Latency
5: BR04 Poor Sound Quality:
- Please make sure the current is stable. Defected charger or charging cable will affect the sound quality.
- Clear the dust or stain of the jack before use.
- Do not put your BR04 onto the metal material or beside the obstacle that blocks the signal.
6: BR04 No Sound When Connected With TV:
1. please check AUX/OPTICAL switch whether is on the OPTICAL opsition.
2. please check the optical cable to be plugged in the TX input but not the RX output.
3. please set your TV's sound out/speaker setting to the "EXTERNAL SPEAKER", and change the audio format from Dolby to PCM.
7: BR04 Sleeping Mode:
1. In RX mode: When the BR04 is turned on, it will enter the auto sleeping mode when 10 minutes of no Bluetooth pairing. Over 10 minutes of no pairing, the product automatically sleeps. In this mode, the indicator lights RX and OPT (or AUX) will be on. You can press any button to awake the BR04.
2. In TX mode: When the BR04 is turned on, it will enter the auto sleeping mode when 10 minutes of no Bluetooth pairing. Over 10 minutes of no pairing, the product automatically sleeps. In this mode, the indicator lights TX and OPT (or AUX) will be on. You can press any button to awake the BR04.
3. There is no sleep mode in Bypass mode.
1: BR04 Can not connect to the headphone
For this issue, please check the following steps:
2. Please make sure that the BR04 is in the transmitting state and in the search pairing state, keep the distance between the Bluetooth headset / speaker and BR04 not more than 1 meter, which will affect the connection.
2: Sounded noisy and has broken audio from 15 feet away from device.
There are obstacles between the two connections. Wall penetration will affect the transmission and reception distance of Bluetooth. In addition, the signal interference at home and the distance received by the headset will be affected.
8: Optical Audio Input does not connect out Optical audio wire.
The optical fiber cable of the TV is not compatible with BR04, that is, the agreement of the optical fiber cable is not reached, and the optical fiber signal output by the TV cannot be identified by this product, and there is no way to solve it.
Phone Stand & Laptop Stand
1: How to Install L2 Adjustable Tablet Stand
Please use one end of your device to open the mount until the mount is long enough to hold the device, then let your hand go, the clamp will hold your device with steadlity.
2: In order to hold your device with steadlity, please mount your phone in landscape mode and tablet in portrait mode.
3:As the tablet stand comes with two 360 degree pivot joints, it is adjustable in height and also angle, but not all the angle and height can holde your device sturdy, plase adjust it to find a best angle and height for your device.
2. KM12 Pin Code
Kindly be noted that PIN is connected with your windows system, please type your PIN promoted by the computer.
Or if there's no display of the code on your device, please input "0000" or "000000" on the keyboard for a try. (You should enter the same number twice. Once on the Nulaxy Keyboard and once on the device keyboard. )
1. KM12 Disconnection
If you are experiencing connection issue with your wireless keyboard, please try with another tablet, or you can try the following steps:
a: Please try to clear your Bluetooth pairing list on your tablet;
b: Turn off Bluetooth on your tablet, then turn it back on;
c: Try to connect Nylaxy wireless keyboard with your tablet again.
Please be noted that the keyboard can only connect to one tablet at the same time.
3. KM13 Disconnection
2. Press "Fn+C", the Bluetooth light will blink which means it is ready to pair.
3. Go to your device's Bluetooth setting, find '' Bluetooth Keyboard '' and choose to pair, the light will stop flashing after pair successful.
4. KM13--Keys are missed
Reason: 1. The keyboard version does not match the language set by your device's system;
4. Why did the humidifier flashes red and get alarmed? How to stop this?
**Why did the humidifier flashes red and get alarmed? How to stop this?
1. The humidifier flashes red and get alarmed.
This is cleaning alarm.
As for your safety this machine will give you a reminder (Knob Flash Red and Alarm Sound) every 72 hours of operation to clean the tank, please clean the tank and must press the knob button to reset the machine, then the machine will start working.
Esta es la alarma de limpieza.
En cuanto a su seguridad, esta máquina le dará un recordatorio (Perilla roja intermitente y Sonido de alarma) cada 72 horas de funcionamiento para limpiar el tanque, limpie el tanque y debe presionar el botón de la perilla para reiniciar la máquina, luego la máquina comenzará a funcionar .
Questo è l'allarme di pulizia.
Per quanto riguarda la tua sicurezza, questa macchina ti darà un promemoria (manopola rossa lampeggiante e suono di allarme) ogni 72 ore di funzionamento per pulire il serbatoio, pulire il serbatoio e premere il pulsante della manopola per ripristinare la macchina, quindi la macchina inizierà a funzionare .
Dies ist ein Reinigungsalarm.
Zu Ihrer Sicherheit werden Sie von dieser Maschine alle 72 Betriebsstunden daran erinnert (Knopf blinkt rot und Alarmton), um den Tank zu reinigen. Reinigen Sie den Tank und müssen Sie den Knopf drücken, um die Maschine zurückzusetzen. Dann beginnt die Maschine zu arbeiten .
Ceci est une alarme de nettoyage.
En ce qui concerne votre sécurité, cette machine vous donnera un rappel (bouton clignotant rouge et son d'alarme) toutes les 72 heures de fonctionnement pour nettoyer le réservoir, veuillez nettoyer le réservoir et devez appuyer sur le bouton bouton pour réinitialiser la machine, puis la machine commencera à fonctionner .
2. The humidifier flashes red led light, also the knob button flashes red and get alarmed.
It is a reminder for tank-cleaning and water-refiling, after cleaning the tank and refilling the water, you must press the the knob button to reset the machine, then the machine will start working.
Es un recordatorio para la limpieza del tanque y el llenado de agua, después de limpiar el tanque y rellenar el agua, debe presionar el botón de la perilla para reiniciar la máquina, luego la máquina comenzará a funcionar.
È un promemoria per la pulizia del serbatoio e il riempimento dell'acqua, dopo aver pulito il serbatoio e riempito l'acqua, è necessario premere il pulsante della manopola per ripristinare la macchina, quindi la macchina inizierà a funzionare.
Dies ist eine Erinnerung an die Tankreinigung und das Nachfüllen von Wasser. Nachdem Sie den Tank gereinigt und das Wasser nachgefüllt haben, müssen Sie den Knopf drücken, um die Maschine zurückzusetzen. Dann beginnt die Maschine zu arbeiten.
C'est un rappel pour le nettoyage du réservoir et le remplissage d'eau, après le nettoyage du réservoir et le remplissage de l'eau, vous devez appuyer sur le bouton du bouton pour réinitialiser la machine, puis la machine commencera à fonctionner.
3. The water tank is full of water. but what does the red flashing led display mean?
This is because the water tank is not correctly placed, please try and make sure that the water tank is correctly placed into the humidifier, if it still not working, please pour out the water and check the spring on the bottom of the water tank, try to reset the spring, if the spring is broken, please replace new spring, then try it again.
1. Take out the water tank, pour out all the water, clean the outlet at the bottom, clean the tank spring and re-install to see if it is leaking;
2. If the water tank is still leaking after cleaning, replace the attached spring to see if it is still leaking;
3. Check the tank spring.
6. No mist
Please clean the tank, especially the outlet at the bottom of the tank, then put it back in place and press the knob button to see if the issue can be resolved.
7. Screen does not work
Please take out the tank and try to dry it out for a few days.
Do not spray any water into the air outlet, which would cause into panel malfunction.
8. How to add essential oil?
Please only add the oil onto the white sponge of the bottom drawer of the device.
Do not add the oil into the water tank.
1. No connection / recognition
Phenomenon: The red indicator light of the camera is on, but the green light is not on, 'USB device is not recognised or has malfunctioned'.
- Please try to re-plug or try with another USB port. To avoid issues like insufficient current supply, it is suggested to connect with the USB port at the back of your computer host.
- We kindly suggest you check whether the camera setting of your PC has been turned on.
- If the camera could not be identified by your computer, please try to download an attached driver or the universal driver.
- If possible, could you please try with another PC to see if this problem still exists?
2. Stop working
Phenomenon: Red and green indicator lights of the camera are not on.
5. Connect to smart-TV
This may result from a compatibility issue with your TV.
3. Video flashes and makes a strange noise
6. Video shows with stripe
It is suggested to connect with the USB port at the back of your computer host.
We gently advise you to try connecting the USB port directly without using the extension cord.
If the issue is still tricky, Nulaxy Support Team are always here to provide further help. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
In this case, you may need to adjust the light source behind.
Another suggestion for you is to try to adjust the video brightness on the video software.